New model and sports talent Alex at WAM Models is an award-winning Rock ‘n’ Roll Gymnast from Hungary and we were thrilled when Sam Scott Schiavo photographed him for Yearbook #6. With styling courtesy of Kolos Schilling, grooming by Laszlo Pasztor and photography assistance from Arturas Burming. Find out a bit more about Alex in his short interview with Sam. Also check out some behind the scenes images and a making of video with Alex HERE
Interview with Alex
1. Welcom to Yearbook Alex, when and where were you born?
1996 in Budapest, Hungary
2. What is your favourite food?
Duck cooked in any Hungarian Style!
3. Most hated Veggetable?
4. What is your favourite colour?
5. Do you speak any languages other than Hungarian?
Yes – English, French and German
6. What is your favorite sport?
Rock and Roll Gymnastics, i have been practising the sport since i was 5 years old, and have been 2 times World Champion in my age category and 6 or 7 times National Champion (i lose count lol). I have teamed with the same partner for 7 years. and we practice 4 to 5 times per week. I hope one day Rock and Roll Gymnastics will be an Olympic Sport and I can compete for Hungary!
7. What is your favourite type of music?
8. What is one thing you hate the most about yourself?
We will finish our interview with Alex on that note since we all LOVE his nose!