Jeremy Schneider at Soul Artist Mgmt is our cover model for Yearbook Fanzine #5, photographed by Jared Bautista. Jeremy was styled by Manjiah Lamin, with grooming by Tina Truong using Gosh & Mac Cosmetics
Order a print edition or digital edition HERE
Yearbook Fanzine eBOOK BUNDLE: A collection of Yearbook Fanzine PDF editions (click for more details)
Yearbook Annual eBook Bundle: An eBook bundle of Yearbook Annual digital editions
Features in BOYS! by Yearbook Editions eBook Bundle
Interview with Jeremy
1. Welcome to Yearbook Jeremy, tell us where you’re from?
I was born and raised in Vernon B.C.
2. What is the best thing about your home town?
I think one of the best things about my home town is the wilderness, living in the valleys and near mountains. A plus from that is having a ski hill near by!
3. What sports do you like?
My top five would have to be billiards, tennis, badminton, baseball and skiing
4. What is the best thing about being a model?
I think having the opportunities to travel all around the world would definitley be its main perk
5. What City in the world would you most love to travel to for modelling?
Somewhere i would love to travel to is Berlin, any City in Germany i think would be great. Get to see a little more of my heritage!
6. Does your model agent make you laugh? and tell us why?
He does! It’s his personality, always positive and upbeat, never a dull moment with the guy which makes it easy to have fun and share some laughs
7. For bed do you wear pj’s, underwear or go commando?
When i go to bed I’m usually wearing pj’s or underwear – going commando wouldn’t be a problem though
8. What music are you into? Name some music artists you’re digging at the moment?
I’m pretty open and like many different genres. Some I’m currently listening to are Eminem, Metallica, Black Keys and a little bit of Elvis!
Extras from the digital version: