Our cover boy for Issue #6 is New Yorker Liam Dean, signed to Red Models, NYC, and photographed by Nathan Best. Styling assistant Michael William G. Print & digital editions are available now and read Liam’s interview in full below…
Order a softcover print or digital edition HERE
Yearbook Fanzine eBOOK BUNDLE: A collection of Yearbook Fanzine PDF editions (click for more details)
Yearbook Annual eBook Bundle: An eBook bundle of Yearbook Annual digital editions
Features in BOYS! by Yearbook Editions eBook Bundle – 28 issues
1. Hello Liam. Welcome to Yearbook! How old are you and where are you from?
I’m 19 years old, born and raised in Manhattan
2. How did you get into modeling and how long have you been doing it?
I was scouted Downtown by my current agent and thought I’d give it a shot. That was about two years ago
3. Describe your typical day to us…
My day generally consists of bike riding, castings, babysitting for a few families, listening to great music, eating well, and relaxing with friends
4. What are your hobbies or interests?
One of my interests is making and riding track bikes. I also enjoy drawing and painting and creating anything with my hands
5. So building bikes is a real passion of yours. When did you build your first track bike and how long did it take you to build it?
I built my first bike in my freshman year of high school. Ever since I was young I would recycle bikes and make what I wanted to ride
6. What’s it like living and working in New York City?
I think it’s great! You have everything at your fingertips! I can get basically anywhere in Manhattan within 40 minutes on my bicycle!
7. What is your favorite, and least favorite thing about modeling?
My favorite thing about modeling is meeting many interesting people. There are a lot of characters in the industry. My least favorite thing is some of those
8. What genre of music is your favorite?
I listen to a wide variety of music, from R&B to classical, to electronic. Anything that makes me move!
9. Do consider yourself a party animal?
No, I don’t consider myself a party animal, however, I spend a good amount of my time relaxing with good friends!
10. So many models transition into acting. Is being an actor something you would ever consider?
Yes, I would definitely enjoy acting and would love to pursue it!