Nick from Aquarelle Models is based in Moscow and was photographed by Lena Kholkina for Yearbook #6. We also did a small Q&A with Nick which you can read in full below.
Order a print edition or digital edition HERE.
Yearbook Fanzine eBOOK BUNDLE: All issues of Yearbook Fanzine excluding the latest issue
Yearbook Annual eBook Bundle: An eBook bundle of Yearbook Annual digital editions
Features in BOYS! by Yearbook Editions eBook Bundle – 28 issues
Interview with Nick
1. Welcome to Yearbook Nick, how old are you?
Hi, thank you. I’m 20 years old
2. What part of the world are you from?
I’m from Moscow, Russia. I came to Moscow from a small Russian town called Belgorod
3. Were you scouted or did you get into modeling another way?
My agent found me through the internet. It’s a very interesting story.
4. What would be a typical day for you?
Every day is unusual! Thing is, I don’t make plans, I’m spontaneous. That’s why I don’t know what I will be doing tomorrow
5. Do you speak any other languages apart from Russian?
Yes, I speak English, just a little, enough to be understood
6. Where would your dream location be to do a photo shoot?
At California beach
7. You are a fan of poetry, do you prefer to read it or write it?
Yes, I love poetry so much. I do both, read and write it
8. Do you have a particular favorite poet from history?
My favorite poet is Yesenin
9. What genres of music are you most fond of?
It’s hard to give a definite answer. I experiment with music, listening to everything from classical to rap.
10. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Hopefully, I’ll find myself still on planet Earth 🙂