Another model featured in Yearbook Annual 2015 is Michael Morgan, who we had shot in New York during his season there. Photographer Nathan Best took these portraits and also interviewed him for the release. Michael is signed to New York Models in NYC and AMCK in London. You can read the full interview below and we have included extra images that do not appear in the Annual.
The Yearbook Annual Collectors Pack includes:
Volume 1 – 124 pages, b/w fanzine featuring top fashion model Matthew Bell at New York Models on the cover, photographed by Karl Simone
Volume 2 – 76 pages, full colour fanzine featuring brand new Brit model Rory at Bookings on the cover, photographed by Ian Cole
Limited edition set of 3 square prints on card (13cm x 13cm), with images from the issue (no single customer will receive the same set)
*please note the Apple version features some censored pages due to nudity restrictions. Our PDF version is NOT censored
1. Hello Michael! Welcome to Yearbook! How old are you and where are you from?
I’m 21 years young and I’m from Wales.
2. How did you get into modeling and how long have you been doing it?
My sister entered me in a modeling competition without me knowing and I ended up winning it. About 3 years I’ve been doing it now.
3. What things are you truly passionate about?
Boxing, photography and acting.
4. What is the most common misconception about you?
A lot of people are surprised when I start speaking and they don’t understand my
Welsh accent, they didn’t see that one coming!
5. What is your heritage/ethnic background?
6. If not New York City, where else would you love to live?
7. Is modeling mostly work or mostly fun for you?
I class good hard grafting in a building trade or something, so modeling is mostly just fun, I get to travel and meet some amazing people.
8. Who are some of your favorite music artists?
Biggie, Tupac, Sizzla, Beres Hammond, Oasis.
9. Do you go to clubs, and are you a good dancer?
Not anymore to be honest I’m bored of the whole clubbing scene but yeah I’d say I’m a good dancer. I was once upon a time an undefeated Welsh breakdancing champion so maybe I get my rhythm from those days. Ha!
10. Do you spend more time with friends or with family?
My family is back in Wales and I’m based in London and I’m always traveling so I’d say I spend more time with friends to be honest. But I Skype my family when I can.
11. Along with modeling, would you consider a career in acting?
Acting is something I’ve been wanting to do from a young age and it’s definitely the
route I want to go.
12. What is both your favorite and least favorite thing about modeling?
The least favorite thing for me is that I might travel somewhere and become great friends with some people and then I gotta go somewhere else and maybe not see them ever again…that’s alway hard…but I accept that it’s part of the job.
13. As a model, is dating difficult? And if yes or no, tell us why!
Traveling is part of the job…so yeah dating is difficult because you might meet someone you really like and then the next minute you’re on the other side of the world and you don’t know how long you’re gone for. It’s tricky…but again I accept that.
14. What physical feature do people admire most about you?
I get a lot of compliments on my abs so probably that. I work hard for them, so why not? Ha ha!
15. What is your favorite food?
My mums roast dinner!
16. What is your favorite quote or or famous last words?
“Everything happens for a reason”