New York-based Yunis at Red was photographed by Nathan Best for Issue #6 of Yearbook Fanzine – check out his Interview below
Order a print edition or digital edition HERE.
Yearbook Fanzine eBOOK BUNDLE: All issues of Yearbook Fanzine excluding the latest issue
Yearbook Annual eBook Bundle: An eBook bundle of Yearbook Annual digital editions
Features in BOYS! by Yearbook Editions eBook Bundle – 28 issues
Interview with Yunis
1. Hello Yunis. Welcome to Yearbook! How old are you and where are you from?
Hey! I’m 18, and I’m from NYC, born and raised!
2. How did you get into modeling and how long have you been doing it?
I was posting Instagram pictures when one of my old friends told me about modeling and how I could work with her mother agency. I’ve been modeling for about a year now!
3. What are your hobbies or interests!
My hobbies are playing basketball, going to the gym, modeling, skateboarding, and I LOVE to relax and just chill!
4. I see that you and your longboard are inseparable! Is that typically how you move around the City?
OF COURSE! I’ve had my board for 3 years now and it’s 10 times more convenient using it to get around. I just love moving fast and swerving through slow traffic! Nothing stops me!
5. If not New York City, where else would you like to live?
South Beach, Miami! Beautiful weather every day and a beach to live by, and such beautiful people!
6. Is modeling mostly work or mostly fun for you?
Mostly fun! Every job is different and exciting! I can never get bored modeling!
7. Who are some of your favorite music artists?
Since I mostly listen to rap, A$AP Ferg, A$AP Rocky, Eminem, Drake, and Kendrick Lamar
8. Do you go to clubs, and are you a good dancer?
Yes, and I just move to whatever beat I hear, so it can be good or bad at any time. Haha!
9. What is your favorite quote or saying?
“Do what makes you happy” is my Favorite saying, I love it because every time it really makes sense. No one can choose what makes you happy or help you get to true happiness if you don’t help yourself